-
December 20th, 2001, 12:59 AM
#31
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fatsak:
WHO THE FUKK IS THE 80'S MAN?? Never mind, don't tell me.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
OK then...it'll remain a secret.
------------------
I'd buy you a parachute if I thought it wouldn't open.
-
December 20th, 2001, 01:00 AM
#32
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>TONTO appreciate love LK_Pick express in thread. TONTO search for words to
say thank you for love. TONTO not find much.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Tonto go to town to find love, but he get beat up by bad guys. Tonto crawl back to
Kimosavy, and Kimosavy kick ass on
bad guys. Save family. Tonto know who
behind mask and silver bullet. Tonto no drink. He no tell. Kimosavy put bullet
in Tonto's balls when he find out kimosavy mean 'dumbassedwhitemanwithlittledick."
rack your nic Tonto
------------------
Live Free or Die
-
December 20th, 2001, 01:08 AM
#33
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Roach Man:
Tonto go to town to find love, but he get beat up by bad guys. Tonto crawl back to
Kimosavy, and Kimosavy kick ass on
bad guys. Save family. Tonto know who
behind mask and silver bullet. Tonto no drink. He no tell. Kimosavy put bullet
in Tonto's balls when he find out kimosavy mean 'dumbassedwhitemanwithlittledick."
rack your nic Tonto
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
TONTO ready for methadone after reading Roach Man words. TONTO fukkin' teeth hurt from reading bad reply.
You bring smack, maybe TONTO shove fist into Roach Man cranium!
You bring peace pipe or 6 pack, we act like it not happen!
Rack all Troll!
------------------
"NOBODY TALK SMACK LIKE TONTO"
-
December 20th, 2001, 01:23 AM
#34
Inactive Member
Yes, I'll vote for myself. Kernel has anyone ever heard of you before?
------------------
-
December 20th, 2001, 01:24 AM
#35
Inactive Member
We should all Rack the Trolls.
------------------
Professor: Ginger, I've got no time for Tom Foolery.
Ginger: I've got time for Tom, Dick and Harry Foolery too!!!!
-
December 20th, 2001, 02:22 AM
#36
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trouser Trout:
well this troll nic is pretty cool, anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Rack!
------------------
Now that you have me, all you need is an empty toilet paper roll and some duct tape.
-
December 20th, 2001, 02:47 AM
#37
Inactive Member
I'd like to add another mention for Hate. Especially in the Chat, Hate is the best troll ever. Dude disposes of newbie tards with such vile inventiveness and utter alacrity that Lex gets wet with admiration just thinking about it...
Smackie, Sirfindafold is almost more of a wildcard mod function than a troll!
------------------
Didn't we know? Didn't we feel it?
Time, it seemed to stop outside our window...As we ran down the freeway, to be free.....of everthing...
-
December 20th, 2001, 03:23 AM
#38
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Smackie Chan:
OK then...it'll remain a secret.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Smackie = 80's man??
Not a chance...or are you?
------------------
-
December 20th, 2001, 03:31 AM
#39
Fucking Dick!
Nah, I'm 80's Man too.
------------------
This is just a blue pill. Lighten up.
-
December 20th, 2001, 03:39 AM
#40
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Python:
Nah, I'm 80's Man too.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
VALVENIS=Biggie=80's Man
OK, now I got it.
But who is this Yortuk and George guy? I don't remember any posts from them.
------------------
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks